Now You're Talking My Language!

What Are These?

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Nice Piggy!

Every now and then I'll see something really random and have to take a picture.  This is one of those times.  I was sitting on the corner waiting for my next door when I saw this man, walking his pig early in the morning.  He stood there patiently while the pig ate grass, looked around, ate some more grass, rolled in the mud, and then you will NEVER believe what he did!  He ate some more grass.  All the while, the man just stood there staring up and down the street, patiently waiting for his pig.  He was very excited when I asked if I could take his picture.  The other two friends I was with started a study at their door so I literally sat there under a tree for 30 minutes watching this very patient man and his pig.  Ok, that's my story for the day.  Just thought I'd share :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment