Now You're Talking My Language!

What Are These?

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Awesome Gathering!

I went to an AWESOME gathering about a month ago.  I really sweet couple invited about 25 friends to a gathering called,  "Slave for Jehovah" based on an article in the October study Watchtower.  I can't even begin to explain how encouraging it was!  Almost everyone had reached out in the ministry.  Some were in foreign language congregations, need greaters, Bethelites, international conventions, metropolitan witnessing, seldom worked territory and more!  They even Skyped a brother in to be interviewed!  My few little pictures don't do it justice but don't fret!  I got emails and am planning a "Slave for Jehovah" segment for the blog so you can hear their experiences first hand!  I'll add the  interviews as I receive them and have time amidst the harvest.  Can't wait to share!

This brother brought kimonos and lots of stories from the international convention in Japan.



This brother did construction work at Bethel.

Skype interview from a brother serving in Mexico.

This sister served in Costa Rica and is now heading to seldom worked territory in the US.

Learning about metropolitan witnessing and the international convention in Latvia.


Getting to know one another and sharing experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment