Now You're Talking My Language!

What Are These?

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Happy Feet

Harvest is going OK.  I've had a lot of downtime due to inclimate weather so I've been trying to take on other shifts and other roles where possible.  The nice thing about where I am is that it's so quiet they are OK with me bringing books and movies to entertain myself.  I can only read and study but so much in a 12 hour shift.  I work from 9pm to 9 am.   Right now it's 4:26 am and I've only received one call for my shift- to find out if I've received any calls!  So here I am fighting the first wave of sleepiness.  How?  By blasting salsa music, dancing in my seat and eating a little treat a coworker gave me for late night energy.  I guess I could  be dancing in the halls and offices since I'm the only one here but that might prove a little awkward if someone came in....or would it? Nah!  I'll stick to the chair :-P.  Hope you guys are sleeping well!

Nica Chica

No comments:

Post a Comment