Now You're Talking My Language!

What Are These?

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Whew! Feelin Better

How depressing was that last post!?  I was feeling like Job and Epaphroditis all rolled into one.  I'm feeling much better now, though.  Thank you for your many messages and emails.  In the last few weeks I've been getting out more with friends and looking for a permanent job  and apartment while temping.  Everything is falling into place slowly but surely.  I had one temp assignment about a week ago which is quite a ways away.  My gas gauge was just barely touching the "E".  I talked to Jehovah about it and remembering he's obligated himself to care for us, I went to sleep not worried about it.  The next morning, as I warmed the car, I plugged in my gps to find my way.  As I did, I noticed an email.  Right at midnight, I had received a credit to my account that was more than enough for gas for the next several weeks!  All I could do was smile and shake my head.  Yup, everything is going to be alright.

6 comments:

  1. I'm really glad things are working out for you. I tried and tried to post a comment on your blog about the trip home but I could NOT get it to post! Anyway your experiences show the truthfulness of 1Cor 10:13, that Jehovah is faithful and always gives us exactly what we need to endure any situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Thanks for trying so hard to reach me! Sometimes I have trouble with this site as well. Yes, Jehovah is always lookin out! Can't wait to see what he has in store next! Agape!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How encouraging! Jehovah will always care for us when we are putting him first. I am so glad to hear things are coming together for you. Continue putting Jehovah first. Mucho Agape! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How encouraging! Jehovah will always care for his servants. Continue putting Jehovah first. Cuidase Hermana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your support. Yes, Jehovah will never let us fall!

    ReplyDelete