Now You're Talking My Language!

What Are These?

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Eat it ALL!!!!!

So, a couple of weeks ago I got really sick -to the point of fainting at the hall (SUPEr damatic and SUPEr embarrasing)  As a result, one sister sent a chicken to my house where the sister below killed it and made me fesh chicken soup to get better.  So glad they didnt make me bull testicle soup like they did when my roommates wee sick!!!  This was a huge deal since they deed their chickens for eggs to feed their family.  Also, the friends told me about this seed carao which is supposed to be geat for anemia.  Not sue what it is in English.  The only thing is it smells like, well, poo.  As I carried it, I kept thinking I had set my bookbag in cow poo.  Anyway these ae pictures of the sister making a drink for me with this seek mixed with hot milk and a little sugar.  I like it alright but the smell makes everyone around me gag lol.  Here's to good health!!  Oh at the end, I put a couple of pics of an armadillo they ate.  Warning, the pictures are not fo the faint of heart :-)










Amadillo!!!!!!!!  I did not eat this :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment