Now You're Talking My Language!

What Are These?

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Memorial 2013

Ou Memoial went vey well.  We had it in 2 locations.   We had 92 in one location and 75 in the other.  I had three students attend.  We were very short handed at my location to the point that all the sisters had assignments.  I liteally almost peed myself when the bother assigned me to pass the wine.  I tied to look confident although I was terrified.  I'm a clutz and the friends would never let me foget if I tripped with that wine.  But thanks to Jehovah we got help so I didnt have to do it.  One bothe came to help us and we wee able to use several newly baptized brothers.  All were under the age of 20 and some had only been baptized a few months.  One who is 10 years old has been doing a geat job leading the group in service.  We are so proud of our young bothers stepping up!























7 comments:

  1. KIM!!! It's so great to read all your blog posts. I think about you often. What a wonderful example of serving where the need is greater. Makes me feel like I'm cheating serving here in Masaya!! Great to catch up. Will we see you at the English SAD in June? I hope so! If you need a place to stay we'll have two visitors, but still have room for two or three more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally popped back up on the radar! I'll try to blog soon but in the meantime, send me your email as a comment (i won't publish it). I'll try to catch you up to speed faster. Ttys!! Hugs

      Delete
  2. Hello my dear sister, thank you for posting these beautiful pictures. My husband and I are interested in visiting, and your blog has made us more excited. We also have two other friends interested and perhaps looking to move there. Could we email and get in touch with brothers? My husband Micheal and I are english speaking for now, and our friends are bilingual. We were recommended Nicaraugua by our C.O. who served on the Miskito coast for three years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharlene, sorry for such a long, long delay in responding. If you have not already come and gone in Nicaragua and still need help DEFINITELY send me your email. If you send it as a comment, I will not post it online. Even if you did already visit, please contact me as I'd love to hear what you thought of it and see your photos :-)

      Delete
  3. Nice pictures. We had an outdoor memorial very similar to this one time. I love how some like to take pictures with the bread and the wine. Keep up the good work!

    Linka
    A Misisonary's Life
    ilynca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linka, I love, love , love your blog! It's keeping me encouraged here in the States. Can't wait to meet you one day! Hugs!

      Delete
  4. KIIIMMMM!!!! You're online! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I've missed you! Hope to hear your latest news if you get the chance. Keep up the good work. I know you must have been busy serving Jehovah faithfully. Take care!

    ReplyDelete