Now You're Talking My Language!

What Are These?

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hi Everyone!!!!


Dear sweet intrenet ! Oh how I've missed thee!!!!  I'm sorry for such a long gap in writing.  So here are my excuses: 1) I've been super busy in the ministry 2) I can't find an intenet signal to save my life and 3) My dear sweet laptop finally died.  I have so much stuff to catch up on (taxes and othe boirng stuff ) so I'm hee in Ganada fo 2 days chained to my friends laptop.  While I'm super thankful for the use of it, it's a bit frustating because neither the "r" o "4" works without me having to go back and manually cut and paste it everytime so please excuse any typos!

The harvest ran long but we got through.  When I arrived back in Nicaagua, I was suprised to find many of the friends waiting for me at the aiport with welcome home banners and hugs.  They even through me a suprise welcome home party which I thought was very sweet.  Here are a few pictues fom the party.  Notice how much trouble they had spelling my name on the cake ha ha.  My name is Kimberly but my name is difficult fo many to ponounce so they call me Kin, Ken,Kimber, Kimberling and other variations :-)















1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim. Glad to hear everything is going well (except for the lack of internet and your laptop). Enjoy your few days in Granada.
    Hope to see you at the SAD in June. Debbie

    ReplyDelete