Now You're Talking My Language!

What Are These?

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Wow

I was walking through town this afternoon and saw something that really made me stop and think.  There were two men coming towards me.  One was in a wheelchair.  I didn't pay much attention but as he passed me, I noticed something really unique about the man who was pushing him.  The second man was blind!  The two of them seemed to be so content laughing and joking as they helped each other along.  The man in the wheelchair made use of the blind man's legs and the blind man now had someone to help him get around town.  Incredible!  Even if we think we have nothing to offer and feel that we can barely help ourselves, if we make ourselves available, we never know how Jehovah will use us.  We might even make some great friends in the process :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment