Now You're Talking My Language!

What Are These?

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Unexpected Roommate

I got home two nights ago to find an unexpected visitor.  One of the brothers at the house waited for me to get to the front door to see what he had placed there- a tiny little kitten (They know I love cats).  He can't be more than a couple of weeks old.  The brother joked that it was a "gift" for me as it had simply walked up to the house.  I petted it for awhile and then left for my room only to be followed.  So I figured I would at least give it something to eat.  Something to eat led to "ok I'll let it stay the night and find a home in the morning."  Yesterday I asked everyone I could think of and one sister decided to take him home on a trial basis for the night.  A few minutes ago I received a special delivery as he was returned to me due to a "no pet policy" in her home.  So, at least for a little while I have a little roomie.  Anybody want a kitten?  :-)


I refuse to get attached so for now he is simply called "cat"

He likes sleeping on my seafood cook book.  I guess it gives him happy dreams :-)

He was trying to fall asleep sitting up and kept falling over!

That "other cat" is quick!




No comments:

Post a Comment