Now You're Talking My Language!

What Are These?

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Through another set of eyes

It's always nice to see Granada and our ministry here through other need greater's eyes.  After awhile, the sites and sounds here start to become the norm for us.  Fortunately, we had a couple visit a short while ago and she took pictures of everything.  I think she took well over a thousand actually!  Here are some of the pictures she sent to me.  Enjoy!

Service break sitting on someone's steps.

Leaving the hall in Glynis' and Bob's truck.  (I've since stopped wearing that heavy book bag!)

Getting ready to head out into the ministry!

Another service break.  

Hanging out
Not sure what I was looking at here :-Z

Pet geese ( I think they are geese??!) outside a study's house.  They kept walking into the house to stare at their reflection in the television :-)

The rest of the family relaxing while we had our bible study.

Man carrying wood in his horse cart.  This is one street over from where I live.  I never really noticed how pretty the plants look.

Cautiously petting the goose.  Hey, do you know how many people get mawled by geese, annually??  Probably none, but you never can be too careful :-)

Bible study.

Bye, bye!

Me in front of the house where I live.

Our yard.  The brown door leads to my room :-)

Cement tub we use for water when we have water outages.

Cooking beans in the back yard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment