Now You're Talking My Language!

What Are These?

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Two Whole Months Without a Post?!!

I really fell off of the map there for awhile!  With no posts for so long you probably figure I was really busy or  either absolutely nothing was going on.  Fortunately, it's just because I was (and still am!) CRAZY busy!  In a good way though!  I'll try to catch you up to speed in the next several posts.  I'm going to try to keep them short since they will mostly be words without pictures because I have bad news and worse news.  The bad news, I didn't have time to take many pictures.  The worse news, all the pictures I did take, accidentally got erased!  I know, I know.  I'll try not to let it happen again :-)  You will be happy to know that I am finally getting some responses to my "Get to Know Our Needgreaters" questionaires too, so you will get to know some more of the friends here too.  So,without further ado, here's what I've been up to......

Nica Chica ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment