Now You're Talking My Language!

What Are These?

Friday, December 16, 2011

We finally got a new ceiling!

Our hall is the very last one in Granada to be renovated.  We spent the last week or two putting in a new ceiling as well as painting inside and out.  You can see some good "before" pics in this post.  I was giving a talk the other night and a huge piece of styro-foam (old ceiling) floated right down!  I'm glad to say that will not be happening any more :-).  I quickly realized I'm not the best painter in the world so I requested "low profile"areas.  I ended up painting along the ceiling in the second school :-)  Also, while we were working, we were given applications for the RBC (regional building committee).  We currently don't have one in the country but it looks like it's in the works!  The work is speeding right on up!






The brothers would shimmy up the trees and get coconuts for breaktime.

Learning a new skill

Me :-)

The white side is the before and the silver is after.







We used to take turns sitting on this rock when we arrived early for the service group and the hall was locked.

Now we have cute little cement bucket seats!

No comments:

Post a Comment