Now You're Talking My Language!

What Are These?

Monday, December 26, 2011

Letter Writing

Some days we are just too tired to walk miles and miles in service so we letter write.  This is a great way to reach people with whom we have had a good conversation with in the ministry, and then can't find at home again due to work etc.  I've had some encouraging results.  One girl I was studying with got really busy at her university.  I started writing her personal letters every month and leaving the magazines for her.  When I finally caught her at home again she thanked me for not giving up on her.  She brought out all the letters and magazines and showed me which articles had come at just the right time in her life.  Her excitement made me excited.  Michelle (below) is great at organizing and personalizing her letters and often gives me great tips.  I think we all bounce off of each other's tips and successes :-).  On this day, several of us got together to write and have Coke floats...mmmmm!  Sorry the pictures came out kinda weird...I had to use my phone.


Yummy!

Alexander is proud of his letter!




1 comment: