Now You're Talking My Language!

What Are These?

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Sky is Falling!

Ok, so first off all thank you to everyone who has reached out to me to see how I’m feeling.  The change in diet along with a few other things has made a world of difference!  Second, I’ve really gotten behind in replying to emails so don’t think I have forgotten you all!  The last several weeks have been quite hectic, in a good way J.  I’m going to post a few random things here and then get to some exciting news in the subsequent posts!
Below I am holding a piece of our ceiling!  I know I look a little too happy for that to be the case but it’s really funny when pieces randomly start falling on people during the meetings.   Don’t worry, it’s only styrofoam.  On a good note, we got a sink in the ladies restroom a little while back.  Also, thanks to this being an election year, the government is stepping things up by building lots of new roads, one of which is in front of our hall.  We still slip and slide on the left over dirt piles in the front but, it’s an improvement!


No comments:

Post a Comment