Now You're Talking My Language!

What Are These?

Monday, March 14, 2011

Doggies

There are several dogs next door to us that I have befriended.  I make sure when I have leftovers I give them food.  They serve as a great means of protection for the house.  One usually sits at the front door while the other stands guard at the back.  No matter the time of day or night, they walk with me to make sure I'm ok.  They are so playful it's easy to forget that they really will protect.  I came out of the house to walk my roommate to the bus at 4:45AM and they couldn't clearly see who we were so they bounded off of their porch coming full force to see who was in our yard.  Of course they were happy when they saw it was just us.  They knew it was unsafe during that time so one followed us, constantly circling and making sure we were ok until she got on the bus.  Good dogs!

Sitting next to me at 6AM while I do my daily bible reading.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh! Be sure to give them a good belly rub or at least a pat on the head! Good Boy.. or Girl.

    ReplyDelete