Now You're Talking My Language!

What Are These?

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Beautiful Corn Islands-Living in a Postcard

Corn Island was definitely all that everyone said it would be.  We actually visited Big Corn Island and Little Corn Island.  I've never seen water so clear and pretty nor have I ever seen white sand beaches.  We walked to a nice hotel and sat in the cabannas all day eating and relaxing.  Although it looked and felt really fancy, it still fit into our meager need greater budgets!  A much needed vacation indeed!









 Reminder that we are in a Third World country
 The beginnings of noni fruit
 Crystal clear water.  Check out my "tan".  I'm even darker from the waist up lol.




 We met up with some friends also visiting from the States.
 Totally worth 6 hours of being seasick!
 Mmmm ceviche!

 I've gotta learn how to swim!


American style breakfast.... so exciting!

Don't worry, I threw him back so he would live :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment