Now You're Talking My Language!

What Are These?

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Preaching Photos Part 3 (last set)

Last set of preaching photos from the route!









Singing Kingdom Melodies in the mountains

bridge







As you can see, the territory is physically challenging at times.  Many days we would preach for hours on end until the one brother with a truck would pick us up.  We were sore, dusty, muddy, thirsty and sometimes soaked through with rain.  But in the pitch black darkness we would squeeze together--the only light being from the moon and hundreds of stars above. The air was filled with the sounds of giggling and joking.  Someone would without fail pull out a cell phone with the Kingdom Melodies and everyone would sing at the tops of their lungs-- so happy to be serving such a wonderful God!

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures onces again! The third picture down it looks like the brother is saying "I'm pretty sure I left my horse....over there!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kim! How are you? I'm shure you're so fine and happy in this country as pioneer, I'm Obed Bencomo from chihuahua mexico, we meet in the family blanco house's. I'm very glad to saw your nicachica's page, Jehovah's bless stay with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Obed! Good to hear from you! Yes, pioneering in Nicaragua is one of the best decisions I ever made. Send me your email as I'd like to find out how things are going for you in the States.

      Delete